Situated up at the top end of resort, at the bottom of the slopes, is Alpe d'Huez's recently refurbished head lift pass office.
You can find it at the Rond Point des Pistes, by the Telepherique des Grandes Rousses building (most commonly known as the DMC lift), near the Signal chairlift.
Also available at the lift pass office are piste maps, bus (and train where appropriate) timetables, weather forecasts, ski condition details and avalanche bulletins. You can also purchase the necessary mountain/ski insurance here if you do not already have the correct cover.
Open from 08:45 to 16:45.
- Rond Point des Pistes
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Alpe d'Huez opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Hot hotels in Alpe d'Huez this winter
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020