This lift pass office is located near the Office de Tourisme (the Tourist Office), right in the heart of Alpe d'Huez.
The cashier windows are up the escalator and inside the tourist office. Next to the lift pass office is the famous Alpe d’Huez “lobster pot” lift system which will whisk you up over town to the DMC from where you can head up the Pic Blanc or Signal.
Here you can buy lift passes, grab a piste map and gain more information on the resort. Also available at the lift pass office are piste maps, bus (and train where appropriate) timetables, weather forecasts, ski condition details and avalanche bulletins. You can also purchase the necessary mountain/ski insurance here if you do not already have the correct cover.
Open from 08:45 to 16:45. From mid-December, open until 19:00 to allow ski pass collection.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Alpe d'Huez opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Hot hotels in Alpe d'Huez this winter
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020