This new generation hostel combines charm and innovation to bring you a personalised package. Situated on the ski slopes of Alpe d'Huez and surrounded by fir trees in the heart of Oz-en-Oisans, Moontain Hostel welcomes visitors of all ages from around the world in winter as well as summer in a green environment.
This concept hostel allows all guests to remain connected by offering an app where you can create your own events or follow Moontain's. In the hall, there's a large interactive screen with additional information about the resort. The hostel also offers a cashless payment system, where payments can be made by phone or through their app.
The hostel offers around 20 rooms of different varieties; shared, exclusive, or private. The rooms are all stylish, well furnished and the layout has been created to ensure peace and tranquillity.
- Shared rooms: a room to be shared with friends or other travellers. It is well equipped with 4-star bedding, each bed has a reading light, a blackout curtain, an electric socket and a USB socket.
- Premium shared rooms: blending design, comfort and conviviality, the five premium shared rooms have a terrace or balcony, desk and armchair and a private bathroom. This option is ideal if you want the affordable price of a shared room but want to share exclusively with friends and family.
- Exclusive rooms: these rooms offer a luxurious sleeping area as well as access to a stylish communal TV lounge area.
- Exclusive premium rooms: these rooms are ideal for couples with family or friends and meet the standards of a 4-star establishment. With 2 to 4 beds, most rooms have a terrace or balcony where you can enjoy incredible nights in an original setting.
You can also book your lift passes when you are booking your rooms.
- Luggage storage
- Ski / Boot room
- WiFi / Internet
- Meeting Spaces
- Drinks bar
- Mountain views
- Booking Assistance
- Bike Hire
- Outdoor Activities
- Ski / Snowboard Hire
- Flexible catering options
- Rue du Clos du Pré, Oz en Oisans
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Alpe d'Huez opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Hot hotels in Alpe d'Huez this winter
- Safety measures in Alpe d'Huez winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Alpe d'Huez from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020